Keningau Darters

Welcome to Keningau Darters's site about darts in beautiful KENINGAU, Sabah..Interior Division of Sabah, east Malaysia on the island of Borneo..the oldest and largest district in the interior part of Sabah, and home to more than 100 darters from all walks of life.

DART-A game that begins and ends.. with a handshake.

Monday 16 February 2009

What’s your excuse?Kalau kalah dart..

You’ve all heard them before and you’ve probably used one or two yourself. But, just in case you’re looking for a few new ones, here are a few to choose from (hehe):

*-Bahasa biasa kita di Keningau

Macam jem saya main ni malam..I can't seem to keep my elbow up.
Tu dartboard mcm nda ngam di dinding..The board is too close to the wall.
Gila point diorg ni..They overkill in points.
Aiya..dart terkena saya punya pipi..Dart hit my cheek ( ear, chin, glasses , hair, etc....) .
Lupa sy tengok tu score..terlebih suda!I forgot to look at the score.
Tangan saya sakit ni malam..sebab..My arm is sore from....
Sunyi juga sini ni..bikin ilang mood main..(tiada org di kedai.hehe)..It’s too quiet in here.
Ala..flight saya koyak or..ala..saya tidak biasa ni shaft panjang..I think there is something wrong with my darts (points, tips, flights, etc.).
Astaga..saya lupa spek saya o.mana nampak klu main dart ni!I forgot my glasses.
Ngam2 ada yang sebut nama saya ka tadi?Did someone say my name?
Saya kasi carai ko ni tau..My girlfriend keeps talking to all the other guys here.
Saya tidak suka mau ‘check’ double 14 ni,klu royal or top ok..I didn't like that out anyway.
Huh sapa bah yg batuk/bersin masa saya mau buang dart tadi?Someone sneezed during my follow through.
Kalau main dart,kasi pelan tu ringtone/volume hp bah!Who's cell phone went off ringing loudly while I was throwing?
Nda ngam sukatan di dartboard tau..tinggi ni!I think the board might be a little high (or low).
Telampau juga ‘saiko’ kamu ni..diam2 bah!That guy keeps talking when I'm trying to double-out.
Punya panas/sejuk sini ni!Is it hot in here?
Terbalik ni warna dartboard ni.bukan macam di rumah saya!The color scheme of the board is backwards.
Aik giliran saya suda ka?I didn’t realize it was my turn.
Tandas penuh o..mau terkencing suda ni!I can’t concentrate/throw when I have to pee.
Saya lupa dart di rumah o..terpaksa pinjam si Gerald punya,trus nda campin!I forgot my darts and had to use bar darts.
Mana suda stout/beer saya tadi?I misplaced my beer.

Dan alasan yang paling popular..lama suda saya ada house tapi tidak dapat ‘check’,or point ok..saya duluan ada house tapi lambat ‘check ‘ni!,or leading saya tadi tapi tidak dapat ‘check’!,or dart saya masuk suda tu house tapi terjatuh ni!what the L#@$%^&**&^%$#@#$%$. hahahaha

Ada 1 tambahan..aiya,kami nda (tidak) minum ni mlm..tu la nda form.hehehe


**be proud to be there whether you win or lose**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks..

I Believe...

My photo
Keningau, Sabah
Life is SHORT: Make It Beautiful (and Meaningful).